Saturday, November 18, 2006

Back in Malaysia !!!
I was back in Malaysia on 4th Nov to 5th Nov 2006. Well it was a very busy and fun weekend. Morning i went shopping with my gf, at night i went yum cah with my friends Jed, Mun yee and my gf. The midnight i went for futsal. It was great to be back in home country after weeks in Singapore.

I went yum cha with Jed and Munyee in Cheras Business Center. And i found this place okie. The enviroment was good, food and beverage is fine. However, i changed my mind and think that this place is sux. Reason? Coz they dont practice non-smokers dinning room. im very pissed off. and wont go that place again." Sien".


We got this "artistic" decorated curtain with blue ray.

"Ice blendid" !! i think is splendid ice blended, that's why called blendid. Normal snack, crab sticks, fries and sausages

Close up with food. yum yum

They dont provide you any girls to sit on your lap while you enjoy your food. But they provide giraffe!!

Munyee and Jed. One happy one sad wonder why.

My lovely girlfriend. Miss her alot.

Counter-strike: terrorist identified. targeted :munyee

uh-oh. hide hide. hide behind here awhile.

Counter-strike: terrorist identified. targeted :Jed

My Rating : -1/5

No comments: